Thursday, November 20, 2008

Teeth.

iuyhcdfs

In amidst of my flourishing levels of curiosity, I took it upon myself to consume a wide variety of foods. My attempts were only hindered by competition from other animals.

Yet, why does this occur. My vast curiosity multiplied rapidly.

But enough of that, the most pressing issue that concerns me at the moment is a slight predicament I so happen to have stumbled upon. Upon trialing the flavor of a rather stubborn tree, all my teeth seem to have become, impotent of the most meager of tasks.

Without the ability to chew, I was forced to undertake the study of culinary arts in order to provide myself with sustainable nutrients, yet in an easy to consume form.

And with careful deliberation and incredible patience, I found my solution until my teeth return to their full, lethal glory.

I would drink my food.

While usually you'd require some brand of food processing method or unit, i took it upon myself to find a more natural substance which i could eat easily. And in another stroke of divine genius, another solution was apparent.

I would eat porridge.

Simple and easy to slurp, yet full of exquisite flavors. I would then dice and add some of the most succulent meats to increase its potential. And it was delicious.

But one day, while waiting for my porridge to cool, I went out on a brief, relaxing stroll.

And upon returning, horrors awaited me as the bowl of porridge was empty.

I don't know what to say. But the perpetrator will not go without a highly, highly, satisfying punishment.

Farewell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter